Summer is a Time for Outdoor Living and Entertainment
Summer is a time for outdoor living and entertaining, and the right lighting can make all the difference. Here are some of the top lighting trends for summer that you need to know:
- Outdoor chandeliers. Outdoor chandeliers are becoming increasingly popular for summer lighting. They add a touch of elegance and glamour to any outdoor space and can be used to create a focal point in a patio or garden.
- String lights. String lights, also known as fairy lights, are a simple yet effective way to add a touch of whimsy to an outdoor space. They can be hung from trees, draped over a pergola, or used to create a romantic canopy over a dining table.
- Solar-powered lights. Solar-powered lights are a great option for summer lighting, as they are energy-efficient and easy to install. They can be used to light pathways, gardens, and outdoor living spaces.
- LED lighting. LED lighting is becoming increasingly popular for summer lighting, as it is energy-efficient, long-lasting, and produces minimal heat. LED lights can be used to highlight outdoor features, such as landscaping or sculptures.
- Coloured lighting. Coloured lighting is a fun and creative way to add a touch of personality to an outdoor space. You can use coloured bulbs or filters to create a specific mood or ambiance, such as a relaxing blue or a warm orange.
- Water-resistant lighting. Summer is the season of outdoor living, and it’s important to have lighting that can withstand the elements. Water-resistant lighting, such as IP rated fixtures, can be used in areas that are exposed to water, such as near a pool or hot tub.
In conclusion, summer is a time for outdoor living, and lighting can make all the difference in creating the perfect ambiance. From outdoor chandeliers to solar-powered lights, string lights, LED lighting, coloured lighting, and water-resistant lighting, there are many options available to reflect the season and create a beautiful and inviting outdoor space. With a little bit of creativity, you can use these lighting trends to enhance your outdoor spaces and make the most of the summer months.